The Athens Village is
Not a place, but a concept
serving people age 60+
in their own homes.
You can be:
You can be home
In short, The Athens Villege is a group of neighbors working together to help each of us
age gracefully in our own homes.
Enable members to live independently, comfortably and safely in their homes.
A dynamic, responsive community of members who support meaningful and fulfilling lives for
- Note: unless otherwise noted all meetings are at 94 Columbus Rd.
- Every Tuesday, 12:30 p.m., Informal lunch gathering of members & guests at Bob Evans.
- Every Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., Chair Yoga, OSU Extension Office.
- Sept. 2, 1:30 p.m. Cross-Cultural Coffee Hour
- Sept. 4, Noon. BBL on Fall Prevention, at O'Bleness, Room 010.
- Sept. 9, 10:00 a.m., TAV Board meeting
- Sept. 17, 2:00 p.m. Caregivers Support Group
- Sept. 18, 1:00 p.m. Hearing Aid Interest Group
- Sept. 24, 1:00 p.m. Get the Most Out of Your Membership.
- Sept. 25, 2:00 p.m. Healthy Aging Interest Group
- Oct. 2, Noon. BBL: What to do after you have stopped driving.
- Oct. 23. 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Annual Membership Meeting and Potluck Dinner,
The Dairy Barn