The Athens Village is
Not a place, but a concept
serving people age 60+
in their own homes.
You can be:
You can be home
In short, The Athens Villege is a group of neighbors working together to help each of us
age gracefully in our own homes.
Enable members to live independently, comfortably and safely in their homes.
A dynamic, responsive community of members who support meaningful and fulfilling lives for
- Every Tuesday, 12:30 p.m., Informal lunch gathering of members & guests at Bob Evans.
- Every Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., Chair Yoga, OSU Extension Office.
- Apr.16. 2:00 p.m., Care Givers Support Group, 94 Columbus Rd., Conf. Rm. B
- April 23 (1:00-5:00 p.m.), and April 24, (9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.), Strategic Planning
for The Athens Village at the Athens Community Center
- Click here to learn more.
- Apr. 30. 1:00 p.m., Get The Most Out of Your Membership, 94 Columbus Rd., Conf. Rm. B