The Athens Village is
Not a place, but a concept
serving people age 60+
in their own homes.
You can be:
You can be home
In short, The Athens Villege is a group of neighbors working together to help each of us
age gracefully in our own homes.
Enable members to live independently, comfortably and safely in their homes.
A dynamic, responsive community of members who support meaningful and fulfilling lives for
- Note: unless otherwise noted all meetings are at 94 Columbus Rd.
- Every Tuesday, 12:30 p.m., Informal lunch gathering of members & guests at Bob Evans.
- Every Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., Chair Yoga, OSU Extension Office.
- Aug. 5, 10:00 a.m., TAV Board meeting
- Aug. 7. BBL is a Potluck Lunch at the Lion's Club Shelter in The Plains.
- Aug. 20. 2:00 p.m. Caregivers Support Group
- Aug. 21. Visit to Bristol Village
- Aug. 23, 3-5:00 p.m., Farewell to the Cohns.
- Aug. 27. 1:00 p.m. Get the Most Out of Your Membership.
- Sept. 4. Noon. BBL: Preventing Falls
- Sept. 18. 1:00 p.m. Hearing Aid Interest Group
- Sept. 25. 2:00 p.m. Healthy Aging Interest Group
- Oct. 23. Annual Membership Meeting, The Dairy Barn