The Athens Village is
Not a place, but a concept
serving people age 60+
in their own homes.
You can be:
You can be home
In short, The Athens Villege is a group of neighbors working together to help each of us
age gracefully in our own homes.
Enable members to live independently, comfortably and safely in their homes.
A dynamic, responsive community of members who support meaningful and fulfilling lives for
- Every Tuesday, 12:30 p.m., Informal lunch gathering of members & guests at Bob Evans.
- Every Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., Chair Yoga, OSU Extension Office.
- July 30, 1:00 p.m., Get The Most Out of Your Membership, 94 Columbus Rd., Conf. Rm. B
- Aug. 7. BBL is a Potluck Lunch
- Aug. 21. Visit to Bristol Village
- Sept. 4. BBL: Preventing Falls
- Oct. 23. Annual Membership Meeting, The Dairy Barn