The Athens Village is
Not a place, but a concept
serving people age 60+
in their own homes.
You can be:
You can be home
In short, The Athens Villege is a group of neighbors working together to help each of us
age gracefully in our own homes.
Enable members to live independently, comfortably and safely in their homes.
A dynamic, responsive community of members who support meaningful and fulfilling lives for
- Note: unless otherwise noted all meetings are at 94 Columbus Rd.
- Every Tuesday, 12:30 p.m., Informal lunch gathering of members & guests at Bob Evans.
- Every Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., Chair Yoga, OSU Extension Office.
- Oct. 2, Noon. BBL: What to do after you have stopped driving. O'Bleness, Rm. 10
- Oct. 8, Wednesday, 11:00 a.m. Public Info Team
- Oct. 13, Monday, 2:00 p.m. Hearing Aid Group
- Oct. 14, Tuesday, 10:00 a.m., Board Meeting
- Oct. 15, Wednesday, 2:00 p.m. Caregivers Support Group,
- Oct. 23. 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Annual Membership Meeting and Potluck Dinner,
The Dairy Barn
- Oct. 29, 1:00 p.m. Get More Out of Your Membership
- Oct. 31, 1:00 p.m. Practical and Legal Issues re: housing (members only) Athens Public Library