The Athens Village is
Not a place, but a concept
serving people age 60+
in their own homes.
You can be:
You can be home
In short, The Athens Villege is a group of neighbors working together to help each of us
age gracefully in our own homes.
Enable members to live independently, comfortably and safely in their homes.
A dynamic, responsive community of members who support meaningful and fulfilling lives for
- Note: unless otherwise noted all meetings are at 94 Columbus Rd.
- Every Tuesday, 12:30 p.m., Informal lunch gathering of members & guests at Bob Evans.
- Every Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., Chair Yoga, OSU Extension Office.
- Dec. 4, Thurs., 12:00 p.m., Brown Bag Lunch on Holiday Decorations
- Dec. 8, Mon., 2:00 p.m., Hearing Aid Interest Group
- Dec. 9, Tues., 1:30 p.m., What You Should Know About Taxes, with Don Cooley. Athens Public Library
- Dec. 10, Wed., 2:00 p.m., Coffee Hour for Potential Members at 51 Eden Pl. RSVP to 593-8707
- Dec. 16, Tues., 10:00 a.m., TAV Board Meeting
- Dec. 17, Wed., 2:00 p.m., Planning and Resource Advisory Council (Conf. Rm. C)
- Dec. 17, Wed., 2:00 p.m., Caregivers Support Group (Conf. Rm. B)
- Dec. 19, Fri., 1:00 p.m., Book Discussion Group on Atul Gawande's book "Being Mortal",
at 21 Canterbury Dr.
- Dec. 22, Mon., 1:00 p.m., Healthy Aging Interest Group
- Dec. 31, Wed., 1:00 p.m., Get More Out of Your Membership