The Athens Village is
Not a place, but a concept
serving people age 60+
in their own homes.
You can be:
You can be home
In short, The Athens Villege is a group of neighbors working together to help each of us
age gracefully in our own homes.
Enable members to live independently, comfortably and safely in their homes.
A dynamic, responsive community of members who support meaningful and fulfilling lives for
- Note: unless otherwise noted all meetings are at 94 Columbus Rd.
- Every Tuesday, 12:30 p.m., Informal lunch gathering of members & guests at Bob Evans.
- Every Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., Chair Yoga, OSU Extension Office.
- Nov. 6. Report from the Village to Village Conference.
- Nov. 10, Monday, 2:00 p.m. Hearing Aid Group
- Nov. 18, Tuesday, 10:00 a.m., Board Meeting
- Nov. 20, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Healthy Aging Interest Group
- Nov. 22, Saturday, 12:55 p.m., Opera Lovers Interest Group, The Barber of Seville,
at the Athena Grand. Anyone interested in going to Lam's afterward contact
Marg Thomas, 593-8765