The Athens Village is open to all who are 60 years of age or over and live in Athens County. Current members live in Athens, Albany, The Plains, Chauncey, Glouster, Jacksonville, New Marshfield, and out in townships.
Dues are $450 per year per person or $800 per household. These may be paid once annually, or monthly by bank transfer (form below).
Dues can also be gifted, if a family member wants to gift a membership to a loved one in Athens County.
Making a gift to The Athens Village in your will or trust allows you to:
- Retain control of your assets during your lifetime
- Provide for loved ones and support the work of the Village
- Designate your gift to benefit a specific Athens Village program
- Make a gift in honor or memory of someone special
- Gifts through wills and living trusts are simple to arrange and may be changed at any time. A provision or amendment prepared by your attorney at the time you make or update your will is all that is necessary.
To make your bequest to The Athens Village, please use the following language:
TO THE ATHENS VILLAGE IN ATHENS OHIO, I HEREBY GIVE $______ (OR _______%) OF MY ESTATE.
The Athens Village is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our federal tax identification number is 94-3479354.
The Athens Village
94 Columbus Rd, Bldg B
Athens OH 45701-1312
If you have any questions feel free to contact Barbara Conover, Executive Director of Village Operations (740-447-0500 or TheAthensVillage@gmail.com)
For a copy of our information sheet, click here.
For an application please call (740)447 -0500.
There are currently 100 members of the village.